• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please like this post

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My likes have been around 1-2 a day lately and I need more. My self esteem is suffering. I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb. Get liking.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hey now do you see me down the way? Been watching your posts everyday. At my computer in my house is where I stay. I know you better that way. Unfortunately I've met you for real. Now I feel, bad like you feel.

cpr

International Coach
This is basically the online equivalent of a 15 year old GIMH standing outside the offie in his knock off 2-stripe tracksuit asking someone to go get him a pack of tabs and a 4 pack of Skol. So sad to see, but unsurprising given his background.

Don't forget folks

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
I know I like everythig but even I'm not gonna like a post out of pity. Even my standards are higher than that

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I liked only because it was just such a desperate plea, a bit like giving a beggar $2. I'm a soft-heart after all.

Spikey

wow ever since i liked it every **** underneath the sun is jumping on board

Daemon

wow ever since i liked it every **** underneath the sun is jumping on board
I think I liked it before you, but just so I don't look like one of those bandwagoners I have unliked it. Sorry GIMH.