• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should pensioners be allowed to vote?

Should pensioners be allowed to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Only if they Simon Says first

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like how the youngsters moaning about pensioners voting ruining there futures are also campaigning to keep the Labour leader in a job and think he will win the next election. He is of course, a pensioner.

JBMAC

State Captain
Well...the majority of you posting here have made your feeling clear. It's a shame most of you have not yet reached the age of 40-50. Your allusions of older people having no life experiences putting them in a possibly better position to judge world events does not speak too highly of your upbringing. We were taught to respect the elderly and at least listen to advice passed from them. I have enjoyed the banter and discussions of cricket re and it does sadden me to leave. BUT the majority of members posting in this thread have NO respect for the elderly. So, I am out of here. Good Evening and Goodbye.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Elderly wisdom doesn't include knowledge/tolerance of forum jesting apparently. No worries, JB, we still love you and want you to be allowed to vote on polls here.