• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moderator Jokes

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Two moderators were driving along and the one moderator asked the other to check and see if her turn signal was working. The other replied, "It is, it isn't, it is, it isn't, it is,..."

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What do you call a prostitute and three moderators?

Regular price, four bucks, four bucks, four bucks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Did you hear about the moderator that liked younger men?

He started sleeping with Cub Scouts, but his doctor made him quit when he got up to three Packs a day.

ganeshran

International Debutant
One day 2 moderators decided to drive to Disney Land.

When they saw a sign that said 'Disney Land left' they turned around and went home.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A moderator goes for a haircut whilst wearing some headphones. When they get there they say to the barber, ‘whatever you do, do NOT knock the headphones’

The barber cuts very carefully and doesn’t knock them.

The moderator visits again the following month and says the same. Again the same caution applies.

However on their third visit, the moderator gets complacent and thinks they don’t need to give said advice. The barber gets careless and knocks the headphones. The headphones fall to the floor, and the moderator immediately collapses and dies.

The barber picks up the headphones and slots them into his ears. On a loop they simply say, ’Breathe in, Breathe out’

And then the barber was infracted for ignoring moderator instructions

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't like this thread.

Someone tell the one ***** said a few years back about when the CW Moderator walks into a brothel.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A moderator goes for a haircut whilst wearing some headphones. When they get there they say to the barber, ‘whatever you do, do NOT knock the headphones’

The barber cuts very carefully and doesn’t knock them.

The moderator visits again the following month and says the same. Again the same caution applies.

However on their third visit, the moderator gets complacent and thinks they don’t need to give said advice. The barber gets careless and knocks the headphones. The headphones fall to the floor, and the moderator immediately collapses and dies.

The barber picks up the headphones and slots them into his ears. On a loop they simply say, ’Breathe in, Breathe out’

And then the barber was infracted for ignoring moderator instructions
The fact this doesn’t have 30 likes is the biggest disgrace on this site since the three day ban I incurred for my drunken posting after England’s 4-1 defeat to Germany in the 2010 FIFA World Cup

Cheers lads, **** you all

RossTaylorsBox

The fact this doesn’t have 30 likes is the biggest disgrace on this site since the three day ban I incurred for my drunken posting after England’s 4-1 defeat to Germany in the 2010 FIFA World Cup

Sympathy like

fredfertang

Too edgy

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Unfortunately, you may have had a bit too much exposure to the subcontinental sense of humour during the WC, mate.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unfortunately, you may have had a bit too much exposure to the subcontinental sense of humour during the WC, mate.
Unlikely, that was a funny joke I posted

I do have sunburn right now though if it makes you happy