• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Sledger the greatest ever CW member to have been banned for a long period of time?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unless you count three months and ten days (my total time on the sidelines accumulative my) then you'd have to say it's an unarguable yes

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fair point; he belongs in the argument. What's his total ban length? Lets call 6 months + 'long' in the interest of transparency

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
well he's better than you, no big achievement though admittedly.
How have you never been banned. Going to compile a doctrine of all your abusive posts towards me; would be enough to see you off for longer than it takes to steal three boxes of sugar puffs.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not even in the top 10:

Benaud
Bond21
Aussie
Pratters
Fiery
Blaze
Matteh
Morgieb
And I count at least 2 spam bots who would have contributed more over the years.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Matteh misses out on the 6 month cut iirc

Fair shout on all the others though

Cricket_Fanatic worth a mention. Technically not a multi given it was a shared account, at least that's my understanding of the legislation

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How have you never been banned. Going to compile a doctrine of all your abusive posts towards me; would be enough to see you off for longer than it takes to steal three boxes of sugar puffs.
tbh, I think my abusive posts against you is what keeps me lilywhite, still no infractions, yet I still pretend to be bad-ass:(

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, for every GIMH-hating post, the Mods knock 1 of your infraction tally. Some of us have a healthy credit to use.

I'd say start abusing yourself, but thats what you do in the bathroom every night.