• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burgey

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WAC

I'm concerned if Ausage was watching me at 2.39pm, because at that time I had my shirt off and was having my twice-weekly manipulation by Hot Physio Laura.

Last edited:

Burgey

Here's what's on the screen...

Edit: well, one of the screens. The one I can show on here anyway.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm concerned if Ausage was watching me at 2.39pm, because at that time I had my shirt off and was having my twice-weekly manipulation by Hot Physio Laura.
Mmmm she sounds good enough to eat. OMNOMNOMNOM!

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Burgey leaves the restaurant after devouring a juicy steak.

Googling "bear with a beard", not for the faint hearted.

Burgey

That's why you're the only bloke who banks request put on a motorcycle helmet when you get inside.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Do all my banking online itbt. I know you're an old bum but you should give it a try.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lucky to still have $4.50 in my account after having to drop $8 for each Peroni at Hotel Chambers.