• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last one to post wins

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't want to derail this thread, but what I'll do is make a long wind (bag) style post and then make everything okay by saying that I don't want to derail this thread, but am actually hoping that you really want to continue a conversation which undoubtably derails one of the best threads on the site (which this unquestionably is) with circular arguments.

But whatever man, I don't want to derail this thread.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know you don't want to derail this thread, but what I'll do is to respond to your long winded (bag) style post

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Dear CW,

Guess we need to sort out some confusions here :

I used the account name Smith.

1. Yes, I am the user who used to post under the username Precambrian,

2. I was banned quite under stupid circumstances which no doubt, was self inflicted, esp that Christmas rant under the influence of liquor against Geg, for which I was banned promptly for a month.

3. Another indiscretion extended the ban to 6 months, which again, though I feel was unjust, (I’ve mailed James why I thought it was harsh), but still grudgingly accepted it.

4. And suddenly out of nowhere a flood of duplicates impersonating my offline personality started spamming this forum. I used to visit this site as a guest and I promptly informed the moderators that I was not behind the duplicates.

5. A duplicate named nairbmacerp (I still don’t know which jobless **** was behind all these) led to my perma ban. I again registered my protest with the moderators via email.

6. Since my perma ban in my view was entirely unjustified and on evidence that was as strong as a 90 year old’s wisdom teeth, I decided to create another account, and started posting in CW abiding by all laws of the site, and seldom baiting, spamming, trolling anyone.

7. I have absolutely never used any proxies to create an account. I still don’t know and guess Sledger, who requested me on how to create proxies via a private mail, will be the best person to testify my response.

8. My justification for creating new accounts including this one was that

a. I was permabanned without any proper reason

b. Since my earlier account is no more active, I’d open a new account and post under it as long as I did not breach the spirit and harmony of the forum.

9. Despite constant baiting and abuses here, I’ve never taken one of them personal and indulged in verbal diarrhea with them. I’ve tried my best to steer off unconventional threads and not offend anyone here with my comments. Still I see many people following me around trying to somehow take vicarious pleasure from that, and yet I’ve not responded.

10. Finally, I can also state excuses like Precambrian is my roommate, martin88 my boyfriend etc, but that would be ridiculously difficult to prove for or against.

This is my final post on personal issues, and I pledge to uphold the values of CW if my explanations above are found acceptable. Otherwise I can be banned for good and I still won’t hold any grudges. But with an explanation of course.

I request the moderators to kindly post the above in a suitable thread. Just to enlighten some members out there who seem to have taken up Precamb bashing as an occupation.

Thanks and regards,

Precamb
wtf is this

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Holy **** that would be awesome. Vomit gate to get its own chapter, and benchy's farewell to be printed on the dust cover.
Throwing Stuff the front cover, obvs. Benchy's farewell taking up the entire back as an introduction of the contributors.