• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Trial by Poll. Battle For Inadequacy

Who is more inadequate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Ahhh. Still trapped in that prison, eh? Suppose I'll have to wait a while longer for some sort of intelligent msn conversation, then.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Actually there is no one as inadequate as some one who made a bold statement in the RSA-Aus thread.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
What - that Australia could successfully defend 434?

Don't get me wrong, it looked stupid in hindsight, but - Australia! 434!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Just a note, I do seem to specifically remember Steds seeking me out on MSN to be in the rebel tour.
Look at the link. Was I on your rebel tour of South Africa? No. I went to Australia. I said joke of "a" rebel tour and linked to the South African one, not of "two" rebel "tours." Get your facts right before you go around being inapt.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think the results speak for themselves. I'm officially half as inadequate as Nick Borcich.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
That is unrelated to the reflex action which ensued when I saw that image when I thought I had heard the last of it.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
33/3from3.3, Barney Rubble, Hoggy31, Langeveldt, LongHopCassidy, NZTailender, sledger, steds, Sudeep

Officially hate all these people. Just putting it out there.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gundry, Pitt, Borcich, Hingston, Whelan, Thomas, Funkenstein, Bennett, Popat.

(Now I AM just deliberately taking the piss)