• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GALP System - For CW, by CW

D

Deleted member 34141

The platinum lounge sinks further
Find someone else to play stupid games with, not interested

Athlai

Not Terrible
The platinum lounge sinks further
Find someone else to play stupid games with, not interested
The Court of Scarlett issues the following decree

Offence: Incorrect use of Scarlett system
Penalty: 4 Nixons
Reason: Did not use appropriate template when responding to offensive material

Summary
YAS QUEEN

D

Deleted member 34141

I get the distinct feeling that relax is just something Scarlett doesn't do.
I am calm and James is a ****

Can’t close my account should be enough for a permanent
Much better forums out there

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I will always find it amusing that people who don't like the forum somehow can't stop themselves from logging on and posting here until their account is closed or banned.

I've joined plenty of forums I don't like. When I wake up in the morning I feel no responsibility to visit them again just because I have an account.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Careful. This sort of posting is probably ok, but if you point out to him that something he said was also said by a divisive political figure you'll likely cop a ban. So tread carefully.

cpr

International Coach

Edit account details - set new password by smashing the keyboard randomly. Copy and paste to confirm new password without reading it. Do the same for email address. Sign out. Personal Permaban.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Edit account details - set new password by smashing the keyboard randomly. Copy and paste to confirm new password without reading it. Do the same for email address. Sign out. Personal Permaban.
Or alternatively don't post on or read the forum because you don't want to.

aussie tragic

International Captain
It's addictive though, so you just cannot stop. Abusing Mods is sometimes the only way to break the habit...wrong as that is

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
6 Nixons to Teja for locking the Indian Politics Thread by accident, his first mod action in half a decade

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't he do the joint a great service by locking that thread?
Locking threads is the cowards way out. Ban the people stinking up the thread instead or just ****block them from posting in it. Would cause them great grief seeing the thread pop up one 'New Posts' but being unable to read the contents.