• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discussing Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
See the above... using anti-semitism to try and define me responding and defending myself in this thread. That's what this forum devolves into, "I don't agree with you, therefore you're racist"
You don't actually get analogies, do you?

Blocky

Banned
Not when they're completely unfounded; I'm not the one attacking you or others for who you are. I only attack you for how you post.

But that's beyond you to understand.

cnerd123

likes this
[*]Every community loves a villain.
Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero CricketWeb deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Troll

Blocky

Banned
Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero CricketWeb deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Troll
It's honestly amusing that even you know you're the only active troll now that Sledger doesn't bother to waft into the cricket discussion, and you post this unironically about me.

Anyway. I'm out of this crap.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's honestly amusing that even you know you're the only active troll now that Sledger doesn't bother to waft into the cricket discussion, and you post this unironically about me.

Anyway. I'm out of this crap.
Wait, do Pupper a like first

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a cancerous thread.

PS: I hope I'm allowed to make cancer jokes since I know people with cancer. Daemon pls clarify.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I miss the good old days when I was dominating (in terms of post count) threads like these in site discussion

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not when they're completely unfounded; I'm not the one attacking you or others for who you are. I only attack you for how you post.

But that's beyond you to understand.
Pretty sure literally anyone/everyone who 'attacks' you, is for how you post. It all stems from how you post, because that's literally all we have on this forum. It's the crux of the issue. "But that's beyond you to understand."

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This thread is a great example of why what ***** is proposing is simply unworkable, really. You can't have an open discussion place where you can question why suchandsuchmember you hate isn't banned without them understandably wanting to respond to your posts, and then it just becomes full of personal attacks from both sides. This would be true whether it was on the forum or off.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
If you were infracted for that Jimmy post then that is rough. I love Jimmy but he clearly would be the worst seamer to 500. Not exactly an insult.
The thread asks the following question:

Currently, the Baron of Burnley is 9th in the all time list of cricketing wicket takers. Where do you guys think he will end up?
Now, one can state that he will end up with over 500 wickets. They don't need to do so by stating that he'll be the worst bowler to take 500 wickets - whether he's the best or worst is irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

Long enough to become the worst bowler with 500 test wickets, but not too far after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.