• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Too busy hiding in their marble mansions because the proleteriat have the guillotines out.

#FREESHRI

stephen

Look I think Shri should serve 4 months. It's 3 months for some profoundly stupid posting and 1 month for the multi. Just because he's well liked doesn't mean he should get away with it. Or Bill Cosby would be a free man. Or something.

harsh.ag

Look I think Shri should serve 4 months. It's 3 months for some profoundly stupid posting and 1 month for the multi. Just because he's well liked doesn't mean he should get away with it. Or Bill Cosby would be a free man. Or something.
He's already served 2 months for the posting

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's already served 2 months for the posting
No he hasn't, he completed evaded the ban with the multi. I'm happy to consider him to have served whatever time elapsed in between the initial ban and when he started posted with the multi, but I think that was like... two days or something.

Gnske

He doesn't even know the numbers, no wonder we have seen no evidence that supports googlyeyes being Shri at all.

Where's the process? Where's the jurisprudence?

#FREESHRI

Gnske

I wonder how this evidence will be weighed by the Stasi, will they let confessed criminals go unpunished?

#FREESHRI

Gnske

It's climate denialism, pure climate denialism. PEWS is a spitting image of Barnaby Joyce right now. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

#FREESHRI

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Shri isn’t back, I might actually die. Hence banning Shri is akin to wishing death upon someone. Mods to ban themselves for 3 months each.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Well I don't know what any of that means being such a dogsbody. But really what is the net benefit to anyone by having Shri banned for a year?

Keep in mind, this forum is like a seedy nightclub with all sorts of degenerates and perverts inside and the moderating team are the bouncers who will only let you in if you're a coke dealer or a woman not wearing a bra.
That made me chuckle.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
He was accused of inviting death upon someone during a breakdown of relations in the Indian Politics thread. But I mean who hasn't done that in the IP thread?

Bring back Shri.
Wishing some random event causes death to the world leaders right? It's a common facebook joke today - it's all over fb and they are allowing it.