• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How come ***** doesn’t capitalise his name (rightly so, he’s unimportant), yet types it with a capital Z in the middle of a post?

Also, will Miyagi’s ban be extended once the Mods work out he’s Blocky?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Blocky, Jord, Captain Grumpy, Mr Miyagi, a couple others I've forgotten - does New Zealand have a previously unknown preponderance of obsessive and argumentative types who are willing and able to post several thousand words a day on a cricket forum, or is it just one especially obsessive and especially argumentative person who makes a modest effort to slightly change their posting style each time before their underlying obnoxiousness inevitably shows through?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't mind Mr Miyagi at first, though I wondered if the colloquialisms were put on, as the rest of the posting became more Blocky-like over time.

cnerd123

likes this
How come ***** doesn’t capitalise his name (rightly so, he’s unimportant), yet types it with a capital Z in the middle of a post?

Also, will Miyagi’s ban be extended once the Mods work out he’s Blocky?
Was literally the last word of the post mate.

Capitalized for Emphasis. Like all the Cool Kids do.

trundler

What pisses me off most about him is how bad he is at being condescending while he thinks he's actually being witty.

vcs

Guy's racked up what feels like a million posts in a month or so. He'll definitely be back, seems to love the place.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
32 posts a day is very impressive, especially for someone who spends little time in off topic.

What pisses me off most about him is how bad he is at being condescending while he thinks he's actually being witty.
He thinks he's much, much smarter than he actually is

trundler

32 posts a day is very impressive, especially for someone who spends little time in off topic.

He thinks he's much, much smarter than he actually is
Impressive or sad, matter of perspective. I've been around as much as him, methinks.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminder that commenting on the quality or nature of another member's posts is an infractable offence.

I've reported those who have done it, have you done your part today?

D

Deleted member 34141

In fact sledger is rarely confused, because in truth he has a very large brain (not far short of the size of zaremba's itbt), however he has a very low boredom threshold, and the rest you know
In other words he is a Volvo driving, wine sipping, sweater wearing stuck up shallow pig, already knew that.