• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notifications/Visitor Message for Warnings/Infractions

Howe_zat

Audio File
Haha I can't remember it exactly, but if you go on cricsim and the direness bar subbie it'll be the thread with ALL the posts in.

Not that I would advise you under normal circumstances to delve into that place.
you have to be a cricsim member to see the pub/direness. it's so as people can't see it just from googling. presumably because it contains things like the contact details of family members of the most drunk posters

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
**** off ****.
I do not understand why I receive such hostile reactions.

I received the following message and my thread was deleted. I want explanations.

Reason: Ignoring moderator instructions
-------
Your previous thread was deleted because it was felt that it was inappropriate to use the death of a cricketer to advertise something (you're not supposed to advertise full stop). Continuing to go on about it and post it again is not appropriate.
-------

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I do not understand why I receive such hostile reactions.

I received the following message and my thread was deleted. I want explanations.

Reason: Ignoring moderator instructions
-------
Your previous thread was deleted because it was felt that it was inappropriate to use the death of a cricketer to advertise something (you're not supposed to advertise full stop). Continuing to go on about it and post it again is not appropriate.
-------
Here's an explanation for you. You're a ****.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Here's an explanation for you. You're a ****.
I do not understand why. I simply wanted to discuss possibility of moving to softer balls which do not require protectors and did not have intention of advertising products of any particular company. Please understand what I wanted to say.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I do not understand why. I simply wanted to discuss possibility of moving to softer balls which do not require protectors and did not have intention of advertising products of any particular company. Please understand what I wanted to say.
email the moderators loko it is their job to explain it to you not ours, my understanding of the site rules is that you are also breaking them by questioning an infraction on the open forum. Any clarifications or questions should be handled through email

Here is their email address moderators@cricketweb.net

Ask them as many questions as you like through email, but please stop making posts about it: