• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major lagging/go slow in last 24-48 hours

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, is there some known issue with the server in the last couple of days? The site has been extremely slow and lagging badly for me, particularly today. Wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I've been getting this for the past week or so, pages will load slowly, refuse to load or only partially load, leaving me unable to post (to everyone's delight I'm sure).

James

Cricket Web Owner
Guys, is there some known issue with the server in the last couple of days? The site has been extremely slow and lagging badly for me, particularly today. Wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
I've been getting this for the past week or so, pages will load slowly, refuse to load or only partially load, leaving me unable to post (to everyone's delight I'm sure).
Thanks for bringing this up guys, much appreciated.

Could you please do the following https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169336-How-do-I-run-a-traceroute- and email me the results? I'll then pass this onto our hosts and find out what the story is.

James

Cricket Web Owner
hasn't been too bad but had a shocker 15 minutes ago where it refused to load for about 10 mins.
There was a network outage it seems that our monitoring system picked up. It shows everything back to normal now.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Assuming this is only happening to a few of us as there were few responses when I started this thread, but I've been having the same go/slow/lag/time-out problems on and off for the last 48 hours.

The strange thing is I have no issues with any other websites, many of which are forums as well and my connection has been tested as working fine. The tech I spoke to seems to think it might be specific Spark NZ (my IP) and this site & I notice wellAlbidarned seemed to have similar issue a few weeks back and pretty certain he lives in NZ.

James - I'll email you my trace result connected to CW.

Cheers.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We have had a few spikes in performance the past 48 hours but they haven't lasted longer than 15 minutes on each occassion. Apart from AB killing Cricket Chat over night. :blink:

If you can send me an email with those details, that would be great. Send them to cricketweb@gmail.com

I can also share with you our monitoring URL so you can use that as a reference.

Cheers.