• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Mobile Style

Afira555

Cricket Spectator
in this modern era we have many style of mobile...........

there are many latest technologies are available now in mobiles. smart mobiles are very famous in these days..............

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have started getting that thing with the last unread post again on the mobile skin - always takes me to the top of the page, not the last post in a thread.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not sure why this comes and goes to be honest, as I haven't been doing any upgrades lately.

Very strange.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Having been forced to use mobile cw only for three weeks, it really could do with a like button
Why are you forced into using mobile cw? Unfortunately, the like button is through a 3rd party product that doesn't support the mobile style.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Why are you forced into using mobile cw? Unfortunately, the like button is through a 3rd party product that doesn't support the mobile style.
My bad, completely forgot about about this, thats a good enough reason not to have it implemented then :). My computer died on me, so i was relying on my phone for internet. I suppose i could have always switched to desktop mode, but that doesn't run terribly well on my low-mid end android.