• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notifications

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nobody likes all of my posts though. I suspect very few actually like any of them, in fact.

Send me some pics of you in your firefighting gear and I will negotiate, however.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nobody likes all of my posts though. I suspect very few actually like any of them, in fact.

Send me some pics of you in your firefighting gear and I will negotiate, however.

Only good one I have. Going to have to be an instagram whore and take more before I'm done with this.

One with a kid so you don't fap to it.

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
On the whole "like" thing, I actually think that this will be a handy way to quickly find the best/clever/funny posts in a thread if you don't have time to read the whole thing.
Of course we'll first have to get over the initial novelty period of people (like me) liking posts all over the place.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ahh, only NUFan fell for it, well done the rest of you for being less credulous:D
Even after this post people still like the original one, the question (1)are people here a bit thick, (2)am I too subtle,(3)is falling for it all a bit meta and clever, hence I'm a bit thick,(4)who gives a ****.

one like for option 1, 2 for option 2, and so on, more likes then that and I'm clearly just a god

grecian

Oh serious point, just see that people can see when you look at peoples pages, this is a bit wrong, I mean how can i keep up my stalking of Linda, Anna, Protea, and Trisha MacMillan if this is the case.

I like them for their cricketing knowledge BTW.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What's the reason for you always looking at my page then as it can't be cricketing knowledge?

grecian

What's the reason for you always looking at my page then as it can't be cricketing knowledge?
I think it may have something to do with you messaging me with inanity, so as a polite little soldier I have to reply. "Wow your avatar is cool" is a pretty crap chat-up line tbh.

grecian

Even after this post people still like the original one, the question (1)are people here a bit thick, (2)am I too subtle,(3)is falling for it all a bit meta and clever, hence I'm a bit thick,(4)who gives a ****.

one like for option 1, 2 for option 2, and so on, more likes then that and I'm clearly just a god
We're at I'm too subtle, how depressed I'd be if everyone told me I'm a bit thick, hope no-one likes anymore.

grecian

It was I, who said that. ****.
Ah, sorry it's hard to keep up with the literary brilliance I get on my page, I often wonder it the country that gave us Shakespeare, Dickens and Bronte appreciates how far we've moved on.

Last edited:

the big bambino

International Captain
Oh serious point, just see that people can see when you look at peoples pages, this is a bit wrong, I mean how can i keep up my stalking of Linda, Anna, Protea, and Trisha MacMillan if this is the case.

I like them for their cricketing knowledge BTW.
Its a plus. You can see who your competition is and how many you might have to kill.