• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets go Public

Auto. Tick make poll public

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
:laugh: Always loved that song, one of the best from that album IMO (along with Rocket Queen)
I know what 'Mr. Brownstone' means...:naughty:

Appetite for Destruction is, seriously, my favourite album (from my favourite band, too).

As for the original topic, I think that we should have public polls...if only to stop Richard becoming a depository of a redundant-sounding catchphrase and me calling him on it at every conceivable moment.

Speaking of redundant, that's what this thread now is.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know what 'Mr. Brownstone' means...:naughty:

Appetite for Destruction is, seriously, my favourite album (from my favourite band, too).

As for the original topic, I think that we should have public polls...if only to stop Richard becoming a depository of a redundant-sounding catchphrase and me calling him on it at every conceivable moment.

Speaking of redundant, that's what this thread now is.
Are you sure you know what it means, that smiley ain't really appropriate for it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.