• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

World Traveller
Nah, I've already got a bunch to deal with over at PC, which I can barely keep up with. Besides, you're all a scathing bunch.

Not to mention I was already 'rejected' once.
And besides you wouldn't be able to get revenge for all the Murali comments :ph34r:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Anyone is welcome to apply :)

Applications will close the end of next week (10th June)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I have applied, can't do any harm.

* Is the member a respected member of the CW community? Hope so.

* Do they have past moderator experience? yes

* Have they worked on something CW related and done a good job. Were they reliable. No and N/A but give me a go and I'll be reliable

* Do we feel as though they would uphold the rules of the forum and set a good example to other members of the forum. Yes.

* Would they fit into the current moderation team? I'm not one to start an argument over nothing

* Do we feel as though the member is trustworthy. That's your call.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Yes, yes they can.

EDIT: But being able to read and write is needed, so people aged 0 - 2 probably shouldn't enter :p

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Reckon Perm, PF, np10 and Gelman would all do a gun job, TBH.

Although I'd like to add that Gelman should probably be made King, rather than just a mere Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.