• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick Reply

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Of late, whenever I click quick reply on a post, I get about 10 seconds grace to make my reply, before the page reloads and tried to quote the post I clicked quick reply on in advanced post, and I have to type my reply all over again.

Not major, but a bit annoying.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I had that a while ago, thought it was just something wrong with my computer, because it didn't happen when I used other machines.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Of late, whenever I click quick reply on a post, I get about 10 seconds grace to make my reply, before the page reloads and tried to quote the post I clicked quick reply on in advanced post, and I have to type my reply all over again.

Not major, but a bit annoying.
That happens to me too... but only if I try to quick-reply something too quickly. If the quick reply section down the bottom of the page hasn't completely loaded and you click the button on another post, it'll do that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well... just never thought to.

I just click the "Post Reply" button or the "Quote" one, and always have.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Still use it pretty much all the time. Even now that I'm always using broadband. As Prince EWS said, it's mandatory if you're on dial-up, IMO.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only ever don't use quick reply if I'm quoting more than one person, or adding smilies or something else I'm not sure with.