• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is It Time?

archie mac

International Coach
I was just wondering that now we have so many registered members it means a lot of 'cool' user names are now unavailable.

I imagine some people have tried to register a user name and have been told it is already taken, but some of these people have registered years ago and in some cases have never posted.

My question is should they be deleted and their user name become available?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't make a difference, cause' everyone probably tries my username first and when they get rejected, the utter disappointment drives them away from CW :).

But yes, I think we should do it anyway.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You have a fair point archie. Would be interesting to get some discussion about this kind of thing.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I couldn't careless tbh.

Altho i wouldn't mind changing my username to Hunterbhai if that is possible at all, if not alternative is just fine i guess.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not going to happen guys, there aren't that many members after all, and who's to say when a member who hasn't been around for a while is going to go back.

There's vbulletin installations I've seen with over 100,000 members. Now that might be tough to find a username ;)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Not going to happen guys, there aren't that many members after all, and who's to say when a member who hasn't been around for a while is going to go back.

There's vbulletin installations I've seen with over 100,000 members. Now that might be tough to find a username ;)
:(

I had my heart set on becoming archie mac...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You may wish to note the 11th commandment...

"Thou shalt not desire another man's name".