• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Racist"

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
I'd quite like to know why you're defensive to the point of aggression.
You can assume whatever you want, I don't owe you any explanation. If you think I am being racist, do so.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Sanz said:
So I am being racist here again ?
Not at all. I was pointing out that you obviously do care what people think about you, or you wouldn't bother arguing the point.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sanz said:
You can assume whatever you want, I don't owe you any explanation. If you think I am being racist, do so.
You just proved that it's not an assumption. (Plus where i have actually said you were racist or even implied that to be the case?)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
16 tins of Spam said:
Not at all. I was pointing out that you obviously do care what people think about you, or you wouldn't bother arguing the point.
I had stopped responding after fuller's remarks, but responded again only because of one member, whom I hold in highest regard, had to defend me (and I am sorry that he had to do it because of one mistake of mine).

And no, I dont care about what folks like you and matteh think about me.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nnanden said:
:laugh: I blame Rich for pretty much all of that.
nah, only about 50%, even Pickup got a gig in there somewhere... I guess comparing the Veil to any other piece of clothing didn't sit too well :laugh: