• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

cpr

International Coach
think all three of us would agree CDM = cricketweb legend. Had our doubts at first, still have the odd moment of madness, and may irk others who dont love you as much, but my god you are a legend.

CW's Gary Neville IMO :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
think all three of us would agree CDM = cricketweb legend. Had our doubts at first, still have the odd moment of madness, and may irk others who dont love you as much, but my god you are a legend.

CW's Gary Neville IMO :p
He's not as much of a **** as Gary Neville tbh. He's more of an Eboue sort to me personally. I agree that he is a legend though.

cpr

International Coach
He's not as much of a **** as Gary Neville tbh. He's more of an Eboue sort to me personally. I agree that he is a legend though.

Eboue = More of a **** than the Neviller for me, as F365 states, Neville's our **** so we like him far more than anyone else. Anyone not from Manchester probably would've seen my post as an insult, where as to a red its high praise indeed.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Hmm, just noticed I made it to 1000 posts a little while back. Honestly didn't think I'd posted anywhere near that much on here.