• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

U2U Problem

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I seem to be having a problem when posting U2U's...

I get the message
"You have reached the u2u quota limit. You must delete some u2us before you can send any"

Im not to sure what this means, originally i thought it was something to do with the amount of messages in my inbox/outbox, but i deleted all of them and still recieve this message...

Please help...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Oh ok - your "sent items" also count towards the limit.

There's currently a limit of 75 U2U's. I've just increased it though to 750 :) That should keep everyone going ;)

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
I have a small problem with my U2Us, the top right corner of my window shows that i have 1 new U2U message, but when I go to my U2U messages, they are all old messages, and their status is also 'read'. Is this some kind of a glitch?

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by royGilchrist
I have a small problem with my U2Us, the top right corner of my window shows that i have 1 new U2U message, but when I go to my U2U messages, they are all old messages, and their status is also 'read'. Is this some kind of a glitch?
That message wont go until you refresh the page after reading the message

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
I had laready read all the messages but had not visited them since the new site design was implemented, so I went and re-read them all, and then the message disappeared.

Thanks for the tip Rich.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well.....I received a new u2u which I had not touched and it was read already was that a glitch ? otherwise would indicate something horrible :(!

James

Cricket Web Owner
No - there's no way someone could have read your U2U. There's all sorts of bugs with this forum Gotchya so that's probably another :rolleyes: .

We're looking into getting a brand new forum.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
our post counts wont be reseted will they? ive worked hard to get these thousand.

Bazza

International 12th Man
Originally posted by James
We're looking into getting a brand new forum.
I've just thought of one thing which annoys me about this forum, and that's that it never tells me which forums and threads have new posts in when I visit.

It's only a minor thing but I often waste a fair bit of time just reading threads which have nothing new in.... :(

So anyway I was wondering if that's just because this place is SO busy, or if it's another little problem with the forum, and either way whether it can be resolved with any move?

:D

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yes Bazzaroodoo - this is another bug with XMB :ticking: :pig:

Everything will be fine when we switch forums.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
That will mean all my posts here mean nothing? ;) And I've got to re-build my reputation? :lol:

It's gonna be a long hard slog :lol: