• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will get to 50,000 posts first?

Who will get to 50,000 posts first

• marc71847 (whatever it is)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Richard

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Always laugh and smile out loud (6x) when I think of people that waste their "life" all day and all night long in front of a computer. That is why I am keen to find out who they are !!! Do you happen to know anyone in that category? If so, let them know to get a life...please. Cricket is a great sport....but not 24/7.
Hmm...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I vote for "IT'S MORGIEB......... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" TBH.
So morgieb is going to be the first to 50,000 posts - again?! Slack work from James if one of his accounts reaches 50,000, let alone two! :p

(YES RICHARD, THIS IS POST IS IN JEST!!!!)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Never know... Marc returns any time in the next... 18 months... :mellow: he's still the probable candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.