• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

David

International 12th Man
age_master said:
should be about half my 3d average though?
Haha, upon checking everything, I don't know why ITC makes you bowl in FC. Unfortunate;y we have no control over ITC's crazy decisions.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
41* with the bat...with an ear infection!! :laugh:

Makes me wonder how well (or otherwise) I'll go when the ear clears up!! 8-)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Bobisback said:
Well, a good 3D game for me, but not so good in the 1D, the only bowler to get smashed.

Makes me wonder, why am i being picked in the 1D not the 5D for dev? oh well
Erm, you've played 1 FC game and 1 OD game.

Do I really need to bother, or are you going continue?

Bobisback

International Regular
What do you mean Mr Capitan Sir?

And sorry my bad, i should have known that, even though i did my sig wrong :| But yeah for some reason i thought i only played OD matches, but i think thats because when i played in a FC we won by an innings

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very pleased with a 5-for, great to go right through four of you.

Bring it on.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Travis_Teh said:
I'll be lame and ignore the fact that you typoed monty with month....

Month???? HAR AHR .... it's monty!!! DOOOOOD do you even know the simpsons??!???

um yes i do know the simpsons

excuse my ignorance for typing it incorrect ..........i forgot no one ever makes mistakes!!!!!

David

International 12th Man
18th March

Some exciting games, and others not so.

Davistow Darters drew with
Greater Robbham de Grooters

A Rare draw at Heathridge Oval, as the de Grooters poured on the runs, despite the formidable Davistow attack. Singh's 77 was a masterpiece.

Nixonstown Foxes lost to
Pickford Panthers

The Foxes inability to bat a second time cost them a comfortable position, and ultimately the game. Stronger on paper, the Foxes were overconfident and fell victim to underestimating an enthusiastic Panthers outfit. 40 at number 10 on debut for Goughy was a surprise.

Gofftown Tigers lost to
Edfield Seahawks

The Seahawks had a point to prove as they demolished an inexperienced Gofftown team, taking home a convincing innings victory. Borcich's 75 was a delight.

Stedingham Jets beat
Garven Island Sharks

Garven Island continued in their form, getting massacred by a hungry jets outfit. Bennett showed Ominous form with the ball (13/71).

Twybridge Titans beat
Campsfield Braves

The Titans were just too powerful, as the Braves batting let them down. McNamara came out tops with some deceiving bowling(10/88).

Attachments

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
C.B. Benjamin not out 33 35 5 0
Benjamin 18 5 43 5
Benjamin 3.3 2 4 5

Pretty good game by myself, along with a good convincing win by the panthers..

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Poor Tharmi only got 1 over. :laugh:

Aren't I injured, btw? 7/47 and 6/24 isn't bad for someone with a broken pelvis. Me = Hero :cool2: :laugh:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I destroyed Davistow with 6/50 in the first innings....shame i couldn't do it in the second :(

steds

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
one over wtf, atleast we won
Maybe you're actually the one with the broken pelvis and the reporter got the wrong name. It didn't seem to inconvenience me. :laugh:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, go the de Grooters! Getting stuck in to those overpaid, overrated and overhyped Davistow Darters. Slightly embarrassed that we let Rich Langley reach double digits

what 49!!!:@

oh well with those 49 off 51 and 5 wickets in the match i think i had a good performance.

well played both teams but especially de grooters.

lets win the next one lads!!!