• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Yay we won :) ooh thats some nice pre-season form :) have to say! hope I can maintain it for the rest of the season :) god 9 wickets :) :D :laugh:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Round 2 Friendlies

Cricket Web Red vs Cricket Web Blue
at the CW Oval

CW Red 225/5 (50 overs)
CW Blue 226/4 (45.2 overs)

CW Blue won by 6 wickets
Man of the Match: LA Camps

Cricket Web Colts vs Bangladesh XI
at the PDV Dome

Bangladesh XI 247/6 (50 overs)
CW Colts 248/3 (46.3 overs)

CW Colts won by 7 wickets
Man of the Match: AS Das

Cricket Web Black vs Cricket Web Green
at the SCG

CW Green 170 ao (42 overs)
CW Black 171/7 (36 overs)

CW Black won by 3 wickets
Man of the Match: GS Gooljar

A nailbiting finish, as Green and Black once again gave us the match of the round. Gooljar held his nerve to add 54 unbroken with Josy on the way to the victory. Tremendous signs of what's to come this season...

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bennett loses funds

Young Sean Bennett has been fined 53.78% of his match fee for use of profanity during the match between CW Red and CW Blue. The legspinner vented his frustration toward the end of the game, severe particularly on team-mate Borcich and batsman Cribb.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Young Sean Bennett has been fined 53.78% of his match fee for use of profanity during the match between CW Red and CW Blue. The legspinner vented his frustration toward the end of the game, severe particularly on team-mate Borcich and batsman Cribb.
Awww! No way!!!!!!!!!

You never told me those messages were being read on the record!!!!

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeaaaah! Our side batted pretty damn awesome :) And our bowlers did pretty good too, but...

Crumbs! I went for six an over! :(

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing first up game for me, at the Reds, but atleast the other debutees had a good day. Both Jamee and Langley got 50s. :D

David

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
Disappointing first up game for me, at the Reds, but atleast the other debutees had a good day. Both Jamee and Langley got 50s. :D
Debutants.

Langley's not exactly new..

David

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
I meant it was his first game for the Reds, or has he played for you guys before?
I thought he did once a long long time ago, before I was a Red, but I think I might be horribly mistaken now :wacko:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Really nice all-round performance by Blue there. Cribb was just sensational at the end with the bat. When I came in it was a tough equation, but he just took Borcich in particular apart and we cruised home.

I don't think I bowled that well, but it didn't matter too much in the end.

I should also add, great innings from Liam, and that's the best I've ever seen Demeza bowl in a one dayer. Brilliant spell.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Really nice all-round performance by Blue there. Cribb was just sensational at the end with the bat. When I came in it was a tough equation, but he just took Borcich in particular apart and we cruised home.

I don't think I bowled that well, but it didn't matter too much in the end.

I should also add, great innings from Liam, and that's the best I've ever seen Demeza bowl in a one dayer. Brilliant spell.
Well i had Cribbs plumb, but what can you expect from umpires these days :@

dinu23

International Debutant
alright! nice to get one over Reds!
brilliant all round performance. and Cribb I love u!!

Last edited:

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yep just like I taught him! :so proud: