• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey guys,

Just a quick one, pretty busy today so games will most likely done 2nite or 2morrow sometime...

Tharmi, check your email...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just re-sent the tactics with Justin in the side, if his paper work isn't finalised then use the other team sheet with Ernst starting.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricketweb Premiership Gameday 8

Northside Power vs Central United
at Robbham Arena

The Power and United kicked off the Weekend in a game which was crucial to both sides.. With both sides without players to International duty it was crucial for the fringe players to step up to the mark..

Southern Stallions vs Island Swell
at Edfield Stadium

The Stallions had their biggest chance to get a win against the Swell without their key player and captain in Kev Gough.. Could the Stallions take their chance to get off the mark and possibly kick start their season??

East Coast Fury vs Western Dynamo
at The Cricketweb Stadium

ONE V TWO.. This game had so much hype, however with 8 players missing to International Duty the gloss was taken off somewhat.. However the stakes remained the same; The winner would go top of the table and take a huge advantage for the remainder of the season..

Attachments

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:cool: Top effort East Coast.... a well deserved victory, especially considering we were only left with 1 defender at the end of the game :blink: 4 red cards :mellow: (apologies on my behalf :()

That win puts us on top of the table, and closes the Goal Difference gap between ourselves & the Dynamo.

Oh, well done to Pooja for scoring his 1st goal :)...and to Patrick as well i guess :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing loss there, but i guess having our 2nd string keeper made a big difference. Overall looking at the generall stats there wasn't much difference.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
:cool: Top effort East Coast.... a well deserved victory, especially considering we were only left with 1 defender at the end of the game :blink: 4 red cards :mellow: (apologies on my behalf :()

That win puts us on top of the table, and closes the Goal Difference gap between ourselves & the Dynamo.

Oh, well done to Pooja for scoring his 1st goal :)...and to Patrick as well i guess :p
hey were afford to have 3 defenders missig with me in goal :p :cool: :p though was everyone on our team on steroids or what?

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Top match, keeper. :)

Perhaps a little one-sided result, but we deserved the three points. Well played Swell.

Cheers, That training has really payed off!

Seems as tho we got some good cover, keep at it boys, first place isn't that far away!