• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[R2] Team Bring It vs. The Moops

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting result. The Moops look seriously undermanned with the likes of Maher, Paine, Smith, Rohrer and Coulter-Nile. Battled hard this game, and it will be interesting to see how they go this season.

Looking forward to The Moops v CW Green. Predominantly an all Australia v all England match up with some exceptions.
My middle order is a serious concern tbh

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Having the second lowest bowling average has helped compensate a bit. Batting won't let me do that well though in the comp. But there were a few people tipping my team for the wooden spoon so it'd be handy to prove them wrong

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Tbh,would take some beating to get past Turbulence for the Wooden Spoon!:p
Indeed :laugh: I do believe I was the lowest ranked team though

Really need Rohrer, Paine and Steve to fire in the middle order for me to have any chance of doing well this season. GSmith has also been very disappointing but Amla has been on fire to make up for it.

Dougeh and Copeland just doing what they do do best. Cleaning up

Shri

Mr. Glass
Teja, no one cares about your side or its standing.

Cevno, gtfo this thread and let it die and go to page 2 in the subforum never to be seen again.

:cry: