• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Trials

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Nah I intentionally did not blood any decent fast bowlers and basically played my second team and gave aggression settings so I get a chance to see who performs rather than play win-oriented cricket in the trials.

Would've beaten you comfortably if I wanted to, ****. :p

Anyway Inzy scored a ton with no-one scoring above 40 in one innings and Sree took 5-68 in another innings, So I'm quite happy with what happened in the game as it brought some much needed selection info.
Excuses already?:ph34r:

I didn't play Sangakkara,Mukund, Amir either. :p

What's your first choice bowling attack?

Last edited:

weeman27bob

International Regular
Spark you've somehow managed to put Kulasekara into my team that just played Beautiful Souls instead of Damien Wright.

Which is impressive, considering I didn't pick him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Rogers
Rudolph
Hussey
Pienaar (6)
Yuvraj(7)
McDonald (4)
Jayawardene
Kabir Ali (3)
Steyn (1)
Shoaib (2)
Murali (5)

No particular instructions or aggression settings. Pienaar and Yuvraj only to be used as partnership breakers.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yep.Fair enough.

Though you won't be playing Sree ? :p
I highly doubt it, I'll be tempted to try him for a game if he tears up stuff again in the next trial but don't think so. He'll be after Pankaj Singh in the bowler replacement order too.

Spark

Global Moderator
Furball bounces back.

btw,6th bowlers are being used very less in these matches?
Yeah, sorry, just a habit. Trying to kick it.

Awesome match, that one, btw. Result out of nowhere. Adelaide-esque in reverse.

Anyway, I think we can safely say Pup >>>> RTD as a bowler :p