• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Trials

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smashing ****s left, right and centre. Come at me.

Edit : CW Green have the wrong Wright I think

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, should have been Luke Wright

Say what you will but he's a decent FC batsman - certainly not tail starts at 6 material

Not fussed about the result as I wanted to mainly try out the following:

Hodge opening - won't be happening again, unless injuries force my hand
Luke Wright batting 6 - didn't happen anyway
My bowling options - still not sure on my best XI

weeman27bob

International Regular
That's twice he's ended up being picked for someone else. May want to keep an eye on him.

(No-one likes your team ftr)
Everyone hates me because I'm clearly going to win. Same reason that Spark's trying to fiddle with my team.

You've just got a team full of ****s.

Howe_zat

Audio File
If there were ever a heartwarming underdogs sports film made about CWPL, your lot would be the villains. The ones who win it every year by cheating and bribing the officials. And you'd send a pair of goons to injure the plucky hero on the day before the final. You're despicable.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FFS. Cheers PEWS. Want me to do it again?
Don't worry about it - Wright is in my squad as a backup, mainly for Flintoff but also for the lower middle order in general. Would have been nice to see how he went but it won't affect my selection plans.

weeman27bob

International Regular
If there were ever a heartwarming underdogs sports film made about CWPL, your lot would be the villains. The ones who win it every year by cheating and bribing the officials. And you'd send a pair of goons to injure the plucky hero on the day before the final. You're despicable.
Better than being a **** team.

And unlike in the movies, there's no montage available, meaning you can't get better quickly.

Himannv

International Coach
Laxman is having a bit of a stinker so far, while Hayden is gunning it. VVS had an awesome 2010, doesn't the sim take recent form into account? :p
VVS waiting for the big games to perform probably lol.

On another note, McGrath WAG!! Timeless.

Spark

Global Moderator
From now all you'll need to do is post lineups. If you can get on once every couple of days, that should be fine.