• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win?

Who will win?

• Total voters

Craig

World Traveller
At least three off the top of my head: Paul Griffen, Kaine Robertson & Josh Sole.
And at the last WC they had their fair share, plus John Kirwan as coach. Mind you I don't blame them, when the odds of getting an AB jumper is about as likely as winning lotto 5 times in a row and you have the chance to play for them (Italy), why not? Especially when it means the chance to play Six Nations etc.

graydon_123

Cricket Spectator
NZ just beat France again 61-10...highest score by any team against France...so that shows quite a bit on how strong us Kiwis are...if NZ dont win though i would have to go with South Africa (my home nation) woo

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZ just beat France again 61-10...highest score by any team against France...so that shows quite a bit on how strong us Kiwis are...if NZ dont win though i would have to go with South Africa (my home nation) woo
Or how weak the French team was.

cbuts

International Debutant
yea we chocked big time in 99, but at the end of the day, England was the best team in the world in 03, so to say we chocked is harsh. They came to NZ SA and AUS and won that year.

Was the last time NZ lost a test at home and the last time a team from the NOrthern Hemisphere has beaten us

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
we have beaten them 6 times in a row now, including a 49-3 and a 41-3 win over their first stringers
Pretty sure he was making most of that judgement based on one result, certainly he was using the victory as some sort of way to strengthen his argument which didn't sit well with me because of how weak the French were.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Although I expect (and hope fervently) that ABs will win it, am a bit disappointed by the performance last night against Canada.

Would have thought ABs should easily have topped 100 plus... The first half was poor and the intercept pass that gifted the Canadian Try shows ...the ABs are vulnerable...if they did something silly like that in a World Cup Semi against (say France, South Africa, Australia or Ireland/Wales) it will be goodnight ,Nurse...and try again next time once again... I am not sure the ABs have peaked yet....in fact after the last three games, if anything they are far from their peak .....and quite possibly lacking considerable fine tuning, which SA seem to have since their players all played the Super 14....just my opinion, thats all.