• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win?

Who will win?

• Total voters

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
New Zealand.

But how have Australia and Italy received more votes than South Africa?!
Just as puzzling as "other" having received 5 votes....:ph34r:

5 voters in this forum believe Romania, Portugal, Argies or even Canada or USA/Japan would win the World Cup....:laugh:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just as puzzling as "other" having received 5 votes....:ph34r:

5 voters in this forum believe Romania, Portugal, Argies or even Canada or USA/Japan would win the World Cup....:laugh:
As I explained earlier, South Africa were late additions to the poll. Taking that into consideation, I'd say most of the votes for "Other" were actually intended for South Africa, I know that was certainly the case for me,

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Although I expect (and hope fervently) that ABs will win it, am a bit disappointed by the performance last night against Canada.
This is exactly what our pool games will be like, hence why I don't like an easy pool. Nobody should ever score 100 points in a Test, though.

I doubt very much that an intercept try would hurt this team in the World Cup. They've been down on the board a number of times in the Henry era and clawed their way back into it.

cbuts

International Debutant
i look at 3 things at last night game.
1. Canada defended with everything they had, and i think they should get alot of credit. They play like that at the world cup - i wouldnt be suprised if Wales get a scare from them.
2. Bring back, Hayman, Mealamu, Woodcock, McCaw, Soiallo, Rockococo, Toeava for a start.
3. I think the game plan early on would to have been to try things, when they didnt work, i think we saw a change in the plan for the 2nd half.

Watching the tri nations game early in the morning, i dont think we ahve much to worry about

ripper868

International Coach
I doubt very much that an intercept try would hurt this team in the World Cup. They've been down on the board a number of times in the Henry era and clawed their way back into it.
an intercept certainly didnt hurt in 03 ;)

Saffies to win. form simply. dont know how theyll beat the blacks but they will. aus, if another larkham or mortlock style miracle happens in the quarters/ semi. also like wales....only the second XV played in aus

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
That All Blacks team was soft.. the whole game was a slow grind towards defeat, but the intercept shattered their confidence, & just as we had been throughout that era, we were mentally weak against the Aussies. I agree that we were smashed up front, though, and Waugh and Smith did a number on Richie.