• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Full and straight... maybe his captain is not telling him that, but some other gibberish. Short, high and wide and these commentators say it's a good ball. There is no hope.

Spark

Global Moderator
Full and straight... maybe his captain is not telling him that, but some other gibberish. Short, high and wide and these commentators say it's a good ball. There is no hope.
I mean he's tried full and straight quite a few times, they've all ended up leg stump half volleys that Cummins has scored off. In fact trying too hard for the wicket ball might be the problem here

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I mean he's tried full and straight quite a few times, they've all ended up leg stump half volleys that Cummins has scored off. In fact trying too hard for the wicket ball might be the problem here
Agreed, seems to have been an execution thing, can happen under pressure. There’s definitely stuff to work with but he’s far from the finished article.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't blame him for replacing Phillips given there's so few to get, but must have been tempting to have him replace Sears.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Congratulations Australia in advance . Although NZ are mental midgets against your side , not losing a Test in NZ for 30 years is incredible achievement.