• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

Meridio

International Regular
Bugger. We're now into tailenders hopefully swinging their way to another 50 runs. Could be all over in 2 overs, could be a quick 30 for Henry and co

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Joseph was awesome. Of course you got bowled out lol
He was but this isn’t a good Australian batting lineup and hasn’t been for some time

People seem to have forgotten that we were saved by rain in the Ashes and owed one of our test wins to Cummins batting

Meridio

International Regular
I don't think this is quite the traditional seamy road, but I think it is a new ball wicket. There's a bit of variable bounce and some seam for Cummins, this ball is 22 overs old so you'd still expect that and Cummins could seam a tennis ball, but I feel the new ball spells will be absolutely key, and we need to have enough on the board that a second new ball is a factor. These runs from His Lordship Matthew Henry worth absolute gold here.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Only just realised that Tegel even have their logo on the stumps - hope everyone is spending sufficient time thinking about raw chicken carcasses in between each delivery here.