• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
It's like Ashwin read his mind. Ollie premeditates his shots and was going to sweep that ball no matter what. It was dragged down so short it was almost a long hop. Jeez that looked ugly.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
It's like Ashwin read his mind. He premeditates his shots and was going to sweep that ball no matter what. It was dragged down so short it was almost a long hop. Jeez that looked ugly.
Pope wasn't like this before was he? I remember him being a fairly conventional Ian Bell-copy. Seems to be running on battery acid these days.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pope wasn't like this before was he? I remember him being a fairly conventional Ian Bell-copy. Seems to be running on battery acid these days.
Pre meditation particularly against spin has always been a huge problem with Pope. He often makes up his mind on what shot to play regardless of what length is being bowled.

Last edited:

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I actually prefer to see some niggle and passion on the field (as long as not abusive), it feels kind of old skool because these days they are all IPL matey mates and it's taken some of the tension and spark away.