• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ataraxia

International Coach
Hyderabad were 529 at the close of play, after 48 overs. Were this a 50-over game, it would comfortably be the highest team score of all-time (incidentally, the second-highest ever was against the same opposition). Only one down, too.

Last edited:

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Poor Mayank, did he drink from the sanitizer bottle or something? And how come he hasn't even figured in the convo around all of our batting woes? Seems to be batting well enough.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Poor Mayank, did he drink from the sanitizer bottle or something? And how come he hasn't even figured in the convo around all of our batting woes? Seems to be batting well enough.
I mean the truth is that people want to rotate people in all the time based on recent results. Doesn't make it good or bad, but some people seem to not get that at all here.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I mean the truth is that people want to rotate people in all the time based on recent results. Doesn't make it good or bad, but some people seem to not get that at all here.
Except you of course, come down from f*cking Kailasa itself to marvel at cricketkind's stupidity.

Salamuddin

International Debutant

Venky Iyer got a 3-fer :toot:
Tamil Nadu have surely got their best chance in years to win the elusive Ranji trophy this year.

Sandeep Warrior , kuldeep Sen and sai kishore is a good attack. Their batting line is arguably the best in the Ranji trophy.

it’s probably a question of whether they can bring their A game in the knockout stages.

also, I think India should seriously look Venky Iyer for the away tours to Aus and England.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Tamil Nadu have surely got their best chance in years to win the elusive Ranji trophy this year.

Sandeep Warrior , kuldeep Sen and sai kishore is a good attack. Their batting line is arguably the best in the Ranji trophy.

it’s probably a question of whether they can bring their A game in the knockout stages.

also, I think India should seriously look Venky Iyer for the away tours to Aus and England.
He shud play some A games and maybe even county at a minimum this year after the IPL

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Jaiswal
Rohit
Kohli
Jurel/Pant
Sarfaraz
Jadeja
Ashwin
Shami
Bumrah
Siraj

I think the test team now has more or less 10 fixed spots. Only number 3 up for grabs between Gill, Rahul, Iyer, Patidar etc.