• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Track and Field thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bolt's definitely looked the most convincing in the first 2 rounds.

_Ed_

Very nice first shotput attempt by Vili. The best of the qualifying round so far.

A sign of things to come, hopefully.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yay endless heats with false starts...

ffs, just highlight it and give it to us in two minutes and show something with medals actually at stake.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Must be devastating for the runners in the 100m who're losing by upwards of 3 seconds (in the Womens heats, didn't see the men),

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, think one of the ones I saw was a Pakistani athlete. Obviously they're thrilled to be there, and rightfully so. I just know I'd feel slightly agreived if I was losing by that margin though :)

Craig

World Traveller
Tamsyn Lewis got dropped in the 800m semi and finished dead last. Perhaps she should STFU in the future?

_Ed_

Bolt impressive again. No false start in that semi either, which I found quite astonishing.

_Ed_

Impressive 20.56 in Vili's first attempt in the women's shotput final, 2m ahead of the nearest rival so far.