• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I'm sure they have a good opening average but to me at least it seems that one of ZC and BD generally gets a score most of the time. They don't often both fail. Not sure what your yardstick is - how often do neither make 20 in an innings?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm sure they have a good opening average but to me at least it seems that one of ZC and BD generally gets a score most of the time. They don't often both fail. Not sure what your yardstick is - how often do neither make 20 in an innings?
Not sure on the stats but it feels like you don’t often see Root coming in at 10-2 whereas two years ago he might as well have opened.

Obviously today he came in at about 20-2 (or was it about 30)

ataraxia

International Coach
Zimbabwe and Bangladesh – reflects the English opening pair's (lack of) quality tbh