• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

CarlsbergXpress

U19 Vice-Captain
So is it fair to say that after this performance our woes trying to find numbers 1-3 batsmen are over, as is our lack of half decent spinners?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ and Eng have proven that spinners are essentially worthless. Just get someone who can half decently chuck it down and you’re golden.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
A very Dambulla 2015 result as a keeper turned bat and SLA torment us after a huge first innings lead. Hopefully rest of the series goes that way too.

I wont waste time playing Shreyas or Gill anymore in any of the 3 formats at the moment. Both need to back to the grind, take some ****ing responsibility, figure out a batting style that works for them, work on their fitness and fielding and commit to the team cause.

I would rather play the side I suggested earlier for the next test. But, I am pretty sure our management is gonna hide behind the "it was a 30 run loss, it was a close game" when we ****ing led by 200 runs after the first innings.

ashley bach

International Captain
Nagging on Siraj like this is poor form really. Like genuinely, he was alright. Didn't get much bowling to do well and took chances now to try more than some other players.
Who on earth is talking about his bowling?
What he did at the end there was completely idiotic and he's got no excuse in the world for it.

Xix2565

International Debutant
A very Dambulla 2015 result as a keeper turned bat and SLA torment us after a huge first innings lead. Hopefully rest of the series goes that way too.

I wont waste time playing Shreyas or Gill anymore in any of the 3 formats at the moment. Both need to back to the grind, take some ****ing responsibility, figure out a batting style that works for them, work on their fitness and fielding and commit to the team cause.

I would rather play the side I suggested earlier for the next test. But, I am pretty sure our management is gonna hide behind the "it was a 30 run loss, it was a close game" when we ****ing led by 200 runs after the first innings.
With 4 bowlers? Suicidal tbh.