• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hauritz didn't play a game in the WC, I dunno if that's the rule for who gets a medal. Hell it might just be the XI in the final. I'm assuming Hauritz didn't get one though
I just remember him celebrating with a medal around his neck in the front row of the 2003 photos

It should only be the XI that plays. Same as the AFL Grand Final

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think this is being overplayed. We just bottled it. The whole batting lineup except Rohit and Kohli were tentative. The bowling has been loose, the fielding average and plans have been scattered. Australia just came in and executed their skills much better. The difference in conditions does not negate the actual difference in performance by both teams.
I think what trundy said is true but its also what comes with the territory with the toss advantage. We had the same advantage in 2011. Who knows how much we would have sucked had we had to defend a target?

Its a case of a side using conditions better to win, which is how most cricket games between top sides go. Yeah it sucks we could not chase, but given our 4 #11s, we weren't chasing anything more than 240 either tbh.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Travis Head turned around both the bowling and batting innings when India looked on top. Remarkable stuff.

cnerd123

likes this
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42

Redbacks 43
stephen 44
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry and GIMH - Aus won't chase this

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I'm amazed Siraj has such a good odi record (and he's second in the rankings). Just never looks consistently good.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
I told you guys India would fall like the Roman Empire against Australia the greatest WC team in history.

T. Head is bloody Aussie legend and massive star 🌟.

Labuschagne showing he's class.