• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

redalert

Cricket Spectator
Absolutely loving watching this.

Everywhere I've looked on Social Media the last week they were all talking about how this Indian team is the greatest ODI team ever... How they had already won etc.

Now getting absolutely annihilated by a bloke with a dodgy moustache. Brilliant!

Sorry to all Indian fans... I just love arrogance being crushed. This is humility at its finest. Australia are the real alphas in world cricket and no one should ever forget it! Domination!

Spark

Global Moderator

Everywhere I've looked on Social Media the last week they were all talking about how this Indian team is the greatest ODI team ever... How they had already won etc.

Now getting absolutely annihilated by a bloke with a dodgy moustache. Brilliant!

Sorry to all Indian fans... I just love arrogance being crushed. This is humility at its finest. Australia are the real alphas in world cricket and no one should ever forget it! Domination!
sorry who are you exactly?

Owzat

U19 Captain
Surely Bumrah should bowl out here

I mean Shami and Bumrah should be bowling out
to bowl his 10 won't Siraj have to bowl the rest from this end non-stop? maybe they don't think they'll bowl 50, probably won't, but wonder if the captain hasn't bazballsed up in leaving Siraj on the sidelines so long although honestly he's been far from spectacular this World Cup and can't bat, last four matches he's taken 4/118 @ 29.5 which isn't bad on face value, but 2/29 of that vs Holland

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look what happened to this Australia OD team once we stopped our obsession with picking 3 batting all-rounders all the time

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer

The power of 'Movember' kicked into gear for Head.

Another 6....

I just hope he saves a few for Marnus to bring up his 50... That would be nice.

subshakerz

International Coach

Me too. Similar vibes to the Champions Trophy 2017 pre-final hype.

I love it when people are put in their place.