• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

ashley bach

International Captain
That was a very uncomfortable dinner in the Hotel restaurant. Arrive when the game is in the balance then Travis carves them all over the place
for the next 40 minutes.

#EATANDRUN

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is Australia's greatest WC win right?
87 probably greater. 99 more of a thumping. 03 more elegant. 07 more inevitable. 15 sweeter (being at home). Each of the victories have been special. If we win this one, it will be great because it's the final frontier.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I was an Indian fan, I am not sure if I would really laud this team. It frankly is too bittersweet to build an ATG side and then have them so massively underperform when it matters.
You aren’t an ATG side without winning world cup(s). Any talk of a team being at that level before they’ve won one is always premature.

I also don’t think many Indian fans on here were labelling them that anyway, apart from a few brain dead blow ins. If they did I’ll dig them out and humiliate them tomorrow

cnerd123

likes this
I remember staying up till early in the morning in 2003 as a kid for that final and being utterly devastated. Today’s not as bad but getting flashbacks to that deep pit in my stomach. Oh well, fun while it lasted.
Hold onto those sweet memories of 2011 instead. Sachin being carried off the field <3

tbh we deserved this loss by setting up the tournament for Kohli to break his record

subshakerz

International Coach
This is a running theme tbf. They turn listless in the field the moment there’s a little bit of pressure. Has happened in multiple overseas test matches as well.
When I suggested that months ago, the usual suspects hounded me. I wonder if they will agree now.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Hold onto those sweet memories of 2011 instead. Sachin being carried off the field <3

tbh we deserved this loss by setting up the tournament for Kohli to break his record
Weird... Kohli & Sharma broke various records this tournament & still won't get the brass ring at the pot of the rainbow.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Aus win this it would be the first time since 2007 that the home team didn't win* the World Cup

*2019's divergent definition of "win"