• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Punk01

School Boy/Girl Captain
I dont give any fcks about pitch condition, both teams have to bat on the same one , remember what happened on the slow turner in a t20 wc game of nz vs ind, nz just needs to unleash its biggest log hop weapon-sodhi :clap:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dont give any fcks about pitch condition, both teams have to bat on the same one , remember what happened on the slow turner in a t20 wc game of nz vs ind, nz just needs to unleash its biggest log hop weapon-sodhi :clap:

This is the only T20 on a rank turner I recall

Sunil1z

International Regular
I know. You'd think they would have learned after 2015 and 2019 semi finals. Or the last two WTC finals. Or the 2014 T20 WC final. Or even after watching England in the most recent Ashes. Hubris is never a good look and it invites failure.

That's why Aus wins things so often. You never see hubris from Australian players or supporters. Always humble winners. It's important, and something the new monied trash of cricket should take note of.
That is pretty big talk from a guy whose country has lost 4 consecutive Test series to India.
Our C team beat you guys at Gabba 😂

PaulLennon

U19 12th Man
I know. You'd think they would have learned after 2015 and 2019 semi finals. Or the last two WTC finals. Or the 2014 T20 WC final. Or even after watching England in the most recent Ashes. Hubris is never a good look and it invites failure.

That's why Aus wins things so often. You never see hubris from Australian players or supporters. Always humble winners. It's important, and something the new monied trash of cricket should take note of.
???
England drew the ashes from behind. Aus were saved by rain in the 4th match.

Ind has won 4 consecutive series against Aus. Never mind "WTC" which didn't exist until a few years ago.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, sunilz, I love* your passion and all, and it’s not for me to be giving you a geography lesson about the neutrality of the WTC final pitch, but…

IMG_5596.jpeg

I don’t especially see that deck as being a home or away pitch for either team there

*not really

Sunil1z

International Regular
I mean, sunilz, I love* your passion and all, and it’s not for me to be giving you a geography lesson about the neutrality of the WTC final pitch, but…

View attachment 38125

I don’t especially see that deck as being a home or away pitch for either team there

*not really
Neutral pitch means a pitch that favours both fast and spin bowling equally.
Not a pitch that is located in England. But I feel you are deliberately playing dumb .

Flem274*

123/5
I get that it was more alien to India than nz, but people really need to stop conflating nz and English conditions.

You need to bowl a lot fuller in nz for example (see English struggles here in past 10 years), and pitches tend to get better and better for batting. England also supports more spin.