• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian fans bad news and justified pessisim thread #FatRahiHai

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shami ain't that good outside of India, lets be realistic. He probably goes well in Australia but that's about it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not gonna argue about Shami in 2015. He was leading the attack, playing through an injury and was still one of the AT performances for us in a WC. But I just dont think his bowling suits most away conditions we face.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
First we should win the WC , then we can have the discussion how this Team would have done in other Countries.
NZ in 2015 WC also looked invincible but they didn’t win the CUP and no one remembers them now .
No they didn't. They almost lost to Aus and Ban was also close to beating them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I am not gonna argue about Shami in 2015. He was leading the attack, playing through an injury and was still one of the AT performances for us in a WC. But I just dont think his bowling suits most away conditions we face.
this shami is in his mid 30s with over a decade's experience and just before the age where fast bowlers begin to lose pace

he would have done this anywhere

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
this shami is in his mid 30s with over a decade's experience and just before the age where fast bowlers begin to lose pace

he would have done this anywhere
His "official" age of 33 is definitely false.
He is 35-36+ and will lose pace soon.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Guys who are we more scared of? NZ or Pak? Ravindra or Fakhar? Boult or Afridi? Kane or Babar? Sodhi or Nawaz?

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Guys who are we more scared of? NZ or Pak? Ravindra or Fakhar? Boult or Afridi? Kane or Babar? Sodhi or Nawaz?
Fakhar. On his day, Fakhar can is unstoppable and tough to plan against due to his unorthodox style. NZ are too conventional, don't expect them to surprise us. But it's a lottery after the group stage. So u never know.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
If we play Pakistan on that Kolkata pitch I think we should win 9 out of 10 times. Chasing at Wankedhe could be a crapshoot especially with our thin batting line up. Still want us to face NZ in the semis.