• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

91Jmay

International Coach
😂 that’s a bit harsh
I mean it's kinda just facts but he's always been one of my favourites. Has a weird amount of match winning bowling performances as well. His batting probably the big disappointment.

Do we win on boundaries ?

Spark

Global Moderator
Aaaaaand now I can be excited about the ball change whinging
I mean it is what it is, no? It absolutely did not decide the game but it had an enormous impact on it. But "Joel Wilson and Kumar Dharmasena are incompetent" is like being frustrated at the weather; you can do it all you like but it's a fact of life at this point.

ripper868

International Coach
GGWP, Stuart Broad., and England.

Look forward to the next ashes. See you all then.

Would love to see Baz, Bairstow and Carey having a beer on the pitch tbh.

loterry1994

International Debutant
I mean it is what it is, no? It absolutely did not decide the game but it had an enormous impact on it. But "Joel Wilson and Kumar Dharmasena are incompetent" is like being frustrated at the weather; you can do it all you like but it's a fact of life at this point.
can’t whinge about it now that’s just sport it’ll always throw obstacles. Blame the batting collapse near the end cause they had pretty much recovered from the ball change after the early wickets and set themselves up to be in a great position to win

91Jmay

International Coach
Yesterday the decisions at the end were beyond a joke. The Anderson LB be gave off his arm was bouncing over another set

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
I, in all honestly feel the draw is the fair result

Both teams had moments of brilliance , mixed in with some dross

the Aussies visibly were beginning to wobble in every innings after lords and had a lot of collapses

however they did deserve the 2-0 lead and another turning point was the injury to Lyon

overall though England did enough in the last three games to come out with the draw

been fun all

see you at the World Cup