• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is England the Most Hated Team in the World Right Now?

Ali TT

International Debutant
It's such a shame he's a cricket fan. As normally anything that gets him angry is usually on the side of good.

Australia cricket team and the side of good don't mix. But he's definitely a bigger knobhead than anything Australian cricket has ever manifested.

So it's a tough one I'm not going to lie.
The only time all England cricket fans were unified in cheering an Aussie cricketer was when Brett Lee bowled to Morgan in the nets

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
India for me personally England play entertaining style of cricket and more Likable than India or south Africa.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't hate any team I love England style of cricket and love India passion of cricket and overall culture.

South Africans are fine as well.

Australian are by far the classiest team..

91Jmay

International Coach
It's us because hated, adored but never ignored. India close 2nd but better now David Brent has given up the captaincy.

Tbh think there are few villans in cricket nowadays if people are being objective.

Every team has a few, I'd guess in our side Bairstow would be the one who riles up most with Jimmy obviously triggering the likes of Shri, living rent/board/gas and electric free in his sweed.

Aussie side basically only have the odious Dave Warner + some soft as **** babies like Khawaja but most seem really solid blokes unfortunately. Leaders like Cummins, who is probably my favourite Aussie ever after a farmer who i met in Budapest travelling, set the tone for that.

They are a pretty good side which shows that the toxic masculinity of the past wasnt required to win especially compared to the most dislikable cricket side ever in 2015 who were dog****.

Molehill

International Captain
It's NZ, it should always be NZ. No one likes painfully nice people. If Canada played cricket I'd vote for them, but in their absence, it's NZ. Take your niceness and **** off.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's NZ, it should always be NZ. No one likes painfully nice people. If Canada played cricket I'd vote for them, but in their absence, it's NZ. Take your niceness and **** off.
They're not nice, they're just betas