• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Kirkut

International Regular
As much as I shouldn’t be blown away by a team I’m supporting inevitably playing like idiots…I’m blown away by how idiotic this performance is for Australia. They are showing every sign of throwing this away tbh.
Yep, no strategy here clearly. Just bowling short and waiting for things to happen.

human

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Based on what evidence? Him not having done it previously? Nah mate, he thought the ball was dead and was out of his crease. If you try and run someone out in those circumstances, that is clearly against the Spirit of the Game. Some of the worst cheating I have ever seen.
any wicketkeeper would do it. Also, violating the completely abitrary "Spirit of Game" is not in any way cheating

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
I see it’s being classed as a stumping. That’s fair enough

though now we will see shys at the stumps everytime , from now on in