• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure one round will be enough, but you never know, he may be a slow sipper. @SteveNZ
No slow sippers here, I like my beer cold, wet and down the hatch quick so I can get a new one. That approach worked well for me at the Mount, until I was so out of focus I couldn't see **** apart from the neon bails flying 4 times en route to 5-20.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good from NZ.

Couple of stats; KW 65 runs away from 8000 & Nicholls 32 away from securing his position for another 5 years.