• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Molehill

International Captain
That lbw decision was funny, Smith clearly didn't know he'd hit it yet reviewed anyway. I thought batsmen always knew.....didn't save him for long though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine being 6’4”, strong as an ox and able to thump it down the ground or to cow corner virtually at will, then deciding to play a delicate reverse sweep. This sort of **** imo is why Marsh has consistently proven himself a bit soft in the head

Spikey

as always I hate the structure of this team from Aus. it was bad enough when we played 3 'all-rounders' but now Green? why on earth is Stonis playing over an actual bowler.

ofc today will probably be his 1 game in 7 when his bowling isn't horrid

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
as always I hate the structure of this team from Aus. it was bad enough when we played 3 'all-rounders' but now Green? why on earth is Stonis playing over an actual bowler.

Neser is an infinitely better choice

Spark

Global Moderator
Stoinis continuing to be picked is hot garbage but otherwise this is fine.

MMarsh thrown away a big big score there

Burgey

Saw Marsh make a score in the BBL at the scg a few years ago and I think he hits the ball as hard as anyone I’ve ever seen. Smears it.

Lol Siraj nearly spilt that somehow

Spark

Global Moderator
Saw Marsh make a score in the BBL at the scg a few years ago and I think he hits the ball as hard as anyone I’ve ever seen. Smears it.

Lol Siraj nearly spilt that somehow
Yeah I saw him at Manuka in an ODI once make 50, and I swear he was peppering that (massive) straight boundary like it was North Sydney

Didn't stop the kid behind me sledging him the whole time though

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

10 bowlers, 10 batters/hitters and 1 keeper. What's not to like? ?‍♂