• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe vs Westindies 2 Test : Feb 04-16, 2023 at Bulawayo

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I know its a nice sedate counterpoint to Bazzball but the Windies could probably have pushed harder for a declaration target

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So as it turns out, the guy who averages 47 in FC cricket can bat a bit. Who ever would have thought?

Seriously though, putting some of his past unsavoury conduct aside for a moment, it seems pretty clear to me that Ballance coming in is an good thing for the health of the Zimbabwe cricket team

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
So as it turns out, the guy who averages 47 in FC cricket can bat a bit. Who ever would have thought?

Seriously though, putting some of his past unsavoury conduct aside for a moment, it seems pretty clear to me that Ballance coming in is an good thing for the health of the Zimbabwe cricket team
Definitely. Still pisses me off he played for both tho.

ashley bach

International Captain
Day 5 and Chanderpaul technically hasn't had a moments rest from being on the field.
Although I'm sure he was no doubt given a break sometime during fielding.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Tuned in for the first time and was just going to comment on this. Surely Bonner plays instead of him? What an odd pick.
Bonner in same nest as
Dareen Bravo.none of them Bowls

If ******ng Chase not drops GB off Reifer westindies could already declared now

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Day 5 and Chanderpaul technically hasn't had a moments rest from being on the field.
Although I'm sure he was no doubt given a break sometime during fielding.
Selfish & slow batting by Tag who scored 15 & dismissed in 22nd overs
Many players 1st innings average far more better than 2nd innings, Tag could be one in next decade.we can see him again on same ground from Saturday