• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gotta admire how Southee keeps his T20 career going despite never quite convincing.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
No crossing rule has to be worst rule change that nevee needed to change
I agree,but the fact those 3 knew it and batted that way, is beyond stupid. SKY with five balls to face from Southee, the over/under would be 16.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
How does this prove the no-crossing rule is bad? Proves the point that you shouldn’t be able to benefit from getting out imo. Hit a single if you want to get off strike.
I did think it would lessen the odds of tail enders rolling the dice and swinging for the fence...but these last two dunces in particular prove me wrong

Xix2565

International Debutant
I did think it would lessen the odds of tail enders rolling the dice and swinging for the fence...but these last two dunces in particular prove me wrong
To be fair, at this stage both Hooda and Washi would've been backed to swing for it regardless of match state. Just sucks that Hardik wasted 3 balls instead of 1.

Xuhaib

International Coach
How does this prove the no-crossing rule is bad? Proves the point that you shouldn’t be able to benefit from getting out imo. Hit a single if you want to get off strike.
It may not be the worst but i can list atleast a dozen rule changes that needed tweaking before this.